“A vacation spot out of season always has a very special magic.” –Max von Sydow
Here at Marion’s Place, we agree with Max. That’s why we’re offering 25% off all bookings from now through November 30. Just think – you can escape the chilly, wintery weather for another month!
Average temperatures in November:
- Hilton Head, SC - 70 degrees
- Myrtle Beach, SC - 69 degrees
- Destin, FL - 71 degrees
Today in Tulsa, we’re looking at 52 degrees and falling.
If that’s not reason enough to go, check this out. Our properties are located in places with packed events calendars for November - activities for all ages and interests.
- Hilton Head, SC has the Van Der Meer Tennis Social Round Robin on Nov 1, and continues through the month. If that’s not enough to get your tennis elbow burning, David M Carmines Memorial Tennis Championship is on Nov 2. Tennis isn’t your game? Then head over to the Robert Trent Jones Free Golf Demonstration on Nov 21. There are opportunities for group kayaking adventures in Jarvis Creek all month long, if you want to flex your althetic skills in another way. If sports aren’t really your thing, the Bluffton International and Craft Beer Festival might quench your thirst for adventure – also, take advantage of the regular Community Donation Yoga sessions, public art exhibitions, live music, and nature cruises.
- Myrtle Beach, SC doesn’t slow down in November, either. Take the whole family to the Dia de los Muertos Celebration on Nov 5. Transition into winter holidays with Shadrack’s Christmas Wonderland, a drive-through spectacle with lights and decorations, from Nov 11 throughout the month. The South Carolina State Bluegrass Festival is held from Nov 24-26 in Myrtle Beach, and features some of the biggest acts in bluegrass fame. Not enough to keep you busy? No worries – there are regular concerts and comedy shows to keep you occupied!
- Destin, FL actually boasts fall as one of its prettiest seasons. November kicks off with the Seeing Red Wine Festival on Nov 3 – you can try over 250 red wines from around the world! The Blues, Brews, and BBQ event is held on Nov 12. Get a taste of local BBQ cuisine while enjoying some seriously good blues music. You can bring the family to the Flutterby Festival held Nov 12-13, where you can enjoy live entertainment while the kids try arts and crafts, educational programs, and a butterfly parade.
See why everyone is so excited for November! And who knows? Maybe this out-of-season vacation month, will become your very favorite vacation month.